wine tour for wine friends
Here you will find one of the most famous wineries in Austria.
On a guided tour you will taste wines and learn about the function and background of the winery.
Here is where the famous Austrian wine is stored.
The wine shop offers wines and various wine-related goodies such as fine chocolate of Wachau, apricot liqueurs and others.
- Ex-winery sells: Mo – Sa 9 a.m – 4 p.m /Sundays and public holidays 10 a.m – 4 p.m
- Visits only with guided tours – every open day at 10 a.m and 2 p.m
- Guided tour in English only by appointment
- 11,80€ / person including three times of wine tasting + bread, tour and a film about life in a vineyards
- under 16y for free (no wine tasting)
- the tour takes approximately 70 minutes
- dogs are not allowed
- addres: Sandgrube 13, 3500 Krems Austria