For animal friends
Wildlife park Aurach is located in the heart of the amazing Kitzbühel Alps, approximately 1000m above the sea level.
The park has over 250 animals; red and fallow deers, ibex, lynx, yaks and lots of other animals. The animals have a gorgeous living place and they are taken good care of.
You can observe the feeding of the deer daily at 2.30 p.m (excluding August). The place for feeding is located only a couple of minutes walk from the entrance to the park.
The park also has a petting zoo where children can pet animals (donkeys, llamas, sheep, goats, guinea pigs, bunnies). On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays at 1.30 p.m. there will be a controlled feeding when children can give apples, carrots etc. to the animals.
The park also has a playground where children can learn more about the animals by playing.
- 1.9 -23.12.2019 We – Su 10 a.m – 5 p.m
- 24.12.2019 – 6.1.2020 daily 10 a.m – 5 p.m
- 7.1 – 12.3. closed
- 13.3 – 30.6 We – Su 10 a.m – 5 p.m
- 1.7 – 31.8 daily 10 a.m – 5 p.m
- 1.9 – 23.12 We – Su 10 a.m – 5 p.m
- 24.12.2020 – 6.1.2021 daily 10 a.m – 5 p.m
- Adults 9,00€
- Children between 6-14y 6,00€
- Children under 6y free
- dogs are allowed on a short leash
- accessible by baby buggy
- partially accessible by wheelchair
Next to the entrance is located a restaurant Branderhofstube that has a stunning panorama view over Kitzbühel Alps. Here you can enjoy delicious local food and buy local products with you