1.8 – 8.8.2021 Villach
One of the biggest festival in Carinthia “Villacher Kirchtag” will be celebrated in Villach during 1.8 – 8.8.2021. The whole town of Villach will celebrate this cheerful tradition which they started way back in 1936. There is something to do for everyone, from the smallest to the biggest one in the whole family.
During the whole week the Old town of Villach is offering culinary delicacies and of course Villach’s own Villacher Bier runs from the faucets every where. The most famous delicacy is “Kirchtagssuppe”, a soup that is an essential part of the tradition. So food, drinks, music, amusement rides and happy people – one of the best festivals in summer 2019.
If you can participate only on one day only we recommend that you will come along on Saturday – there will be a party from the morning until late at night
- The whole event has free entry, except on Saturday
- Children under 140cm free entry
- Adults 8,00 € if the ticket is bought beforehand
- Adults 11,00 € if the ticket is bought from the entry gate
- Take cash because in most places the card payment is not possible
- Dogs are allowed