The beauty and power of water
Here you will have both beautiful nature and a gurgling water. You can choose different routes, for example a path where you can walk barefooted. The paths will run beside the canyon, over the bridges and in the end there will be small ladders.
After one hour walk, after the small cabin where they sell the tickets you can choose a path to the left where is located a restaurant called “Deutscher Peter” or to the right where you will find a bridge called Teufelsbrücke. It is right next to the biggest highlight of the park – a waterfall named Tschaukofall. There is also a photo point at the bridge.
From the parking place you will walk approximately 20 minutes to the cabin where they will charge the entry. There are sold drinks and small snacks. At the end of the whole route departures a bus that takes you back to the parking place.
- 9.2.2021 – 1.11.2021 between 8.30 – 17.00
- adults 8,50€ / person
- children under 15 years 5,50€ / person
- parking 2€ – will be paid while leaving
Bus schedules to the parking place:
- dogs are allowed – but if you want to use the bus to the parking place the dog must have a muzzle. Also the dog must be able to use stairs.
- sturdy shoes – hiking shoes would be the best choice
- take something to drink with you
- if you are afraid of heights the route might be a little scary in some points
- might be challenging to walk with small children
- take cash
- duration 2-4h