Explore stunning landscape in a new way
Amazing and a different way to explore the gorgeous nature and landscape of Gmunden and lake Traun.
The wooden walking route is 1400m long and it rises slowly up. The maximum gradient is 6% so the walk is suitable for the whole family and also for visitors with wheelchair. You can also go up with a cable car and walk down.
The route ends up to a 39m high platform where you can see the awazing wiev of the Alpine foothills and the Salzkammergut.
You can have fun by sliding on a 75m long slide from 28m high platform. The slide is not permitted for children under 6 years and only one person allowed on each sliding mat.
The slide may be closed due bad weather. Price for sliding 2,00€/ slide ride
- 1.4 – 26.5 daily 9.30 a.m – 9 p.m
- 27.5 – 10.9 daily 9.30 a.m – 5 p.m
- 11.9 – 1.10 daily 9.30 a.m – 6 p.m
- 2.10 – 12.11 daily 9.30 a.m – 5 p.m
- Last entry one hour before closing
- Adults Treetop walk 13,00€ / combination ?€
- Youth (17-19y) Treetop walk 11,50€ / combination ?€
- Children (7-6y) Treetop walk 10,50€ / combination ?€
- Seniors (over 62) Treetop walk 11,50€ / combination ?€
- 1 adult + 1 child Treetop walk 21,00€ / combination ?€
- 1 adult + 2 children Treetop walk 24,50€ / combination ?€
- 2 adults + 1 child Treetop walk 27,00€ / combination ?€
- 2 adults + 2 children Treetop walk 29,00€ / combination ?€
- Combination = Treetop walk + cable car
- Children under 6y receive a free pass admitting themselves and one parent (family ID required)
- Disabled visitors pay the youth tariff including one free travel companion (if registered)
- Dogs are not allowed but they have a shady kennel with drinking water
- Thunderstorms etc. bad weather (not rain) may close Treetop walk
- Children under 14y must have an adult as a companion
- Skates, skateboards, bicycles are not allowed
- Reserve time 1-2h for the visit
- Souvenir shop
- There are limited amount of paid parking places – enter this address to you navigator: Karl-Josef-von-Frey-Gasse 4, 4810 Gmunden
- Photos by “Baumwipfelpfad Salzkammergut“