Explore stunning landscape in a new way
Amazing and a different way to explore the gorgeous nature and landscape of Gmunden and lake Traun.
The wooden walking route is 1400m long and it rises slowly up. The maximum gradient is 6% so the walk is suitable for the whole family and also for visitors with wheelchair. You can also go up with a cable car and walk down.
The route ends up to a 39m high platform where you can see the awazing wiev of the Alpine foothills and the Salzkammergut.
You can have fun by sliding on a 75m long slide from 28m high platform. The slide is not permitted for children under 6 years and only one person allowed on each sliding mat.
The slide may be closed due bad weather. Price for sliding 2,00€/ slide ride
- 2.4 – 31.5 daily 9.30 a.m – 6 p.m, last entry 5 p.m
- 1.6 – 11.9 daily between 9.30 a.m – 7 p.m, last entry 6 p.m
- 12.9 – 2.10 daily between 9.30 a.m – 6 p.m, last entry 5 p.m
- 3.10 – 13.11 daily between 9.30 a.m – 5 p.m, last entry 4 p.m
- Adults Treetop walk 12,00€ / combination 28,20€
- Youth (17-19y) Treetop walk 10,50€ / combination 22,50€
- Children (7-6y) Treetop walk 9,50€ / combination 18,00€
- Seniors (over 62) Treetop walk 10,50€ / combination 25,50€
- 1 adult + 1 child Treetop walk 19,00€ / combination 41,40€
- 1 adult + 2 children Treetop walk 22,50€ / combination 53,20€
- 2 adults + 1 child Treetop walk 25,00€ / combination 62,50€
- 2 adults + 2 children Treetop walk 27,00€ / combination 72,90€
- Combination = Treetop walk + cable car
- Children under 6y receive a free pass admitting themselves and one parent (family ID required)
- Disabled visitors pay the youth tariff including one free travel companion (if registered)
- Dogs are not allowed but they have a shady kennel with drinking water
- Thunderstorms etc. bad weather (not rain) may close Treetop walk
- Children under 14y must have an adult as a companion
- Skates, skateboards, bicycles are not allowed
- Reserve time 1-2h for the visit
- Souvenir shop
- There are limited amount of paid parking places – enter this address to you navigator: Karl-Josef-von-Frey-Gasse 4, 4810 Gmunden
- Photos by “Baumwipfelpfad Salzkammergut“