Enjoy the adrenaline rush and fly over the beautiful scenery
2 kilometres long steel rope ride with speed of 85km/h. This is awesome.
- 1.7. – 10.9.2023 Tuesday to Sunday 11 a.m – 6 p.m (last journey down to the valley), closed on Mondays
- Subject to weather-related amendments
- Adults: 1 skyfly journey 39,00€ / 1 journey up to the valley – Ischgl intermediate station 10,40€
- Children under 17y: 1 skyfly journey 25,00€ / 1 journey up to the valley – Ischgl intermediate station 5,30€
- Tickets for a journey up the mountain can be purchased at the Silvrettabahn (A1) cable car valley station.
- Flight duration: about 3 minutes in total
- 50 metres above the ground
- Flight from 1,638m down to 1,376m above sea level / difference in altitude: 307m
- Photos by Tourismusverband Paznaun – Ischgl
Leave a Reply