Place where both children and adults will enjoy their day.
Rosegg zoo and adventure park is located about 5 minutes drive from Velden. The zoo has 35 different animal species and the total amount of animals is over 300. Children have a possibility to feed the animals by buying a special food from the cash desk.
Rosegg has a big playground for the children. Next to it is located a buffet where parents can have something to eat while the children are playing.
In Rosegg is also a castle that was built in 1772 and there are for example furniture from that period. There will be arranged summer happenings, art exhibitions, concerts, theater and there is also a small cafe
Between the zoo and castle you can visit a big bush labyrinth that was opened in 2001. In the middle you will find a tower that is used as a landmark.
- The zoo is open 27.3 – 2.11.2021 daily 9 a.m -6 p.m. Last entry at 5 p.m.
- The labyrinth is open 1.5 – 30.10.2021 July/ auguts daily, others Tue – Sun 10 a.m – 6 p.m. Last entry 5.30 p.m.
- The castle cafe is open 19.5 – 30.9.2021 Wed -Sun 12 a.m – 6 p.m
- Adults: Zoo 10,00€ / labyrinth 4,50€ and combination ticket (Kombi) 13,00€
- Children (6-15y): Zoo 6,00€ / labyrinth 3,00€ and combination ticket (Kombi) 8,00€
- Seniors: Zoo 8,00€
- Family ticket (2 adults+children): Zoo 29,00€ / labyrinth 29,00€ and combination ticket (Kombi) 38,00€
- Free parking
- Dogs are allowed on a leash at the zoo but the labyrinth area is forbidded for dogs