Experience the largest karst cave in the world.
The guided tour gives you an opportunity to view this massive cave on their 800m route.
- 16.5.2020 – 2.11.2020
- First cable car ascent at 8.40 a.m and then cars run continuously, every 15 minutes.
- You need to register on tour at the cave ticket counter in the Schönbergalm (middle station).
- Youth (2001-2003) 33,80€
- Children (2004-2013) 20,50€
- Children under 6y free
- Seniors (-> 1958) 35,00€
- Dogs 7,50€
- Includes cable car ascent & descent (section 1), one entrance & guided tour in the Mammut cave
- All tours are available in German and English
- You can download for free audio guide app (available in seven foreign languages) https://apps.apple.com/at/app/hearonymus/id543631084 or https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=at.codepool.hearonymus&pcampaignid=MKT-Other-global-all-co-prtnr-py-PartBadge-Mar2515-1
- From the Mittelstation Schönbergalm (Teilstrecke I) you will walk 15-20 minutes to the cave
- Suitable also for children
- Temperature in the cave is +3 so take warm clothes ans robust shoes.
- The tour takes 50min
- Dogs are allowed but be on the leash and wear muzzle
- Proof or age and family ID required
- Registration/booking for a guided cave trekking tour at least 1 week in advance to the desired date
- Duration full day
- Only for groups, max 10 persons
- Requires good level of fitness, suitable for kids from 14 years
- The equipment (jumpsuit, helmet and headlamp) is provided
- 2019 prices 404,00€ / three persons 53,00€ / each additional person
- Includes cable car ride / section I, equipment and guided tour
- Bookings email@example.com or by phone +43 50 140