The underwater world at its best
Wonderful 5000m² aqua terra zoo where lives over 10000 animals.
You will see different shark species, sea turtles, crocodiles, corals and lots of beautiful fish in huge fish-tanks and terrariums.
There are birds and small monkeys living free in the crocodile park.
You will also see many kinds of reptiles – snakes and lizards.
Cafe Sharky is located in the 4th floor. This self-service restaurant has cold drinks, various coffee specialties, cakes, ice cream and small dishes.
From the shop of Haus des Meeres you can buy souvenirs like stuffed animals, t-shirts and puzzles.
- daily Mo – Su 9 a.m – 6 p.m, except Thursday 9 a.m – 9 p.m
- last entrance 30 minutes before the closing time
- adults 18,90€
- children (6-15y) 8,60€
- pupils 15 -> 14,10€
- small children(3-5y) 5,70€
- disabled visitors 14,10€
- one assistant per wheelchair user receives free entrance
- take an ID with you so that you get the ticket with the right price
- children under 14y have to have an adult as accompanied
- dogs or other pets are not allowed
- no flash photography
- do not feed or touch the animals
- No knocking on the glass, the animals need privacy
- smoking is allowed only on the terraces of 4th and 9th floors.
- wheelchairs users can reach every floor with the elevator
- because of the government security regulations only three wheelchair users are allowed in at the same time
- the parking is located in the Wipark – garage in the Windmühlgasse
- Haus des Meeres – ticket counter will give you a coupon to get reduce for the parking fee
- Photos “Haus des Meeres”