A beer friend’s favourite
Gösser is one of the most well-known Austrian beer. It has a long history and visiting Gösser brewery and museum is an experience for every beer friend.
Brewery + museum tour:
- The tour is guided: For bigger groups there will be an English guide but in other cases you can upload an audio guide on your own mobile phone. The instructions you will get when you sign in.
- Book up the time for the tour early enough. It will be easy taken care of by email in English email@example.com
- The tour will last approximately 2,5h
- Tickets: a group over 6 persons adults 12€ / schoolchildren 8,50 and single persons adults 13€ / schoolchildren 9,50€
- The tour will last approximately 2h
- Tickets: a group over 6 persons adults 9,50€ / schoolchildren 7€ and single persons adults 10,50 / schoolchildren 7,50€
- Visiting the brewery is possible only during Monday – Friday according the agreement
- The museum is open daily according the agreement and during April – October Sa/Su/ holidays between 11 a.m – 3 p.m
The address: Bauhausgasse 1, 8700 Leoben