Have a relaxing time under the lemon trees.
From here you will find a 3000m2 Mediterranean garden that has the biggest collection of citrus plants in Austria, over 210 varieties.
The garden is mostly covered so you can visit the place no matter what the weather is. The are benches where you can just sit and enjoy what you see. You can also buy self made lemon ice tea, lemon cake or marmalade. Prices are reasonable.
You can also take part to a Taste & Talk expert lecture – just agree the time beforehand. It will take approximately one hour and you will learn about history, botany, species and maintenance of citrus plants. The staff is super friendly and they have a great knowledge about everything that concerns citrus plants.
It is possible to have a party here – birthdays, seminars and even weddings.
- 1.10.2019 – 31.3.2020 Mo -Sa between 10 a.m – 4 p.m
- 1.4 – 31.9.2020 Mo -Fr between 10 a.m – 6 p.m / Sa 10 a.m – 4 p.m
- Holidays 1 p.m – 5 p.m but on Sundays closed
- Other opening times by agreement
- Adults 5€ / person
- Children under 15 year free