Jump to the Middle ages
The Middle age castle Sommeregg has a stunning panorama view, an unique restaurant and a museum that demonstrates torture devices used at that time.
In the museum of Torture you will be horrified how cruel people were tortured in the middle age. The functions of the devices have been visualized by puppets and sound effects.
Open 2022: WILL BE UPDATE LATER
- April Tuesday – Sunday 11 a.m – 5 p.m
- July – August
- Adults 7,50€
- Children under 14 years 4,50€
- If you want to take photos in the museum it will cost 1€
- Dogs are allowed on the leash
Knight fest: DETAILS WILL BE UPDATED LATER
- 2.8. – 21.8.2022
- Tuesday – Saturday
- Sunday and holidays
- Free entry
Knight tournament: DETAILS WILL BE UPDATED LATER
- August 2022
- Adults 19€ / person
- Teenages (14 – 17y) 15€/ person
- Children (over 6y) 12€/ person
- Children (under 6y) 3€/ person
- Tickets are available one hour before the show
While sitting in a restaurant you can almost be sure that a group of knights will enter – so real is the atmosphere. Prices are reasonable and service is good.