A place for people that love beauty
Bonsai museum is one of the oldest and biggest Bonsai gardens in Europe – a place where you realize that you are breathing evenly and you immerse yourself in to the world of beauty. The size of the area is over 15.000m2 and there are approximately 3000 Bonzai trees, among you will find unique Japanese plants.
This ZEN garden has been made carefully and part of the items are over 100 years old. Beautiful water features, gorgeous plants, stones and a pond with colorful carps. You can also buy Bonzai trees home with you. The staff clearly knows what they doing, are very friendly and they are happy to answer all your questions.
- April and October Tu -Fr between 10 a.m – 4 p.m
- May – September Mo – Fr between 10 a.m – 5 p.m and Sa between 10 a.m – 4 p.m
- Sundays and public holidays closed
- Adults 9,50€/ person
- Children 3,50€ / person
- You can pay by card or cash
- Taking photos is allowed but they don’t want that you take photos from Bonsais only
- Dogs are allowed on the leash