This museum has the finest Rolls-Royce collection worldwide. You can find over 200 items and eight cars on a rotating system. The exhibition is supported by digital and multimedia.
The museum has a workshop where the experts will answer your questions.
- July and August everyday
- Holidays always open
- September to June closed on Mondays
- For winter holiday see information on website www.rolls-royce-museum.at
- adults 6€/ person
- children 7-15y 3€/ person
- disabled visitors 4€ / person
- seniors 5€ / person
- Dogs allowed
- taking photos allowed, no extra charges
- There are parking places in front of the museum and and near a city park costing 1€/h
- There will be opened another museum in Switzerland that has 5000m2 exhibition space, 140 cars and also aircraft.