If you are a James Bond fan – this place is for you
A cinematic installation in the amazing scenery of Sölden, dedicated to James Bond.
This unique building is located at the Gaislachkogl mountain over 3000m above the sea level.
The installation is focused on Spectre but has also features from other Bond movies.
The installation in next to Ice Q restaurant where the Hoffler Klinik in Spectre was located.
You can only reach the 007 Elements by a gondola and it will be done by two different lifts.
- 7.6 -29.9.2019 and 26.10 -3.5.2020
- admission to 007 elements can be booked for the following times: 9 a.m -11 a.m / 11 a.m – 1 p.m / 1 p.m – 3.30 p.m
- You can stay at the exhibition until 4 p.m when it will be closed
- adults only entrance 22,00€
- youth only entrance (born 2000-2004) 17,00€
- children only entrance (born 2005 -2011)
- adults combined ticket 54,00€
- youth combined ticket 49,00€
- children combined ticket 30,00€
- age groups valid until 1.5.2020
- combined ticket includes both entrance and gondolas up and down
- to confirm the age of a child/ youth they need to have an ID with photo
- payment by cash, AMEX, VISA, Mastercard and Maestro
007 Elements by night:
- on every Wednesday 25.12.2019 -25.3.2020
- the schedule for lifts: ascent I 5.30 p.m – 8.45 p.m / ascent II 5.30 p.m – 8 p.m
- opening for exhibition 6 p.m – 8 p.m
- you can stay until 9.50 p.m because the last descent starts at 10 p.m
- adults (with valid ski pass) 34,00€
- youth (with valid ski pass) 29,00€
- children (with valid ski pass) 18,50€
- adults with the combined ticket 54,00€
- youth with the combined ticket 49,00€
- children with the combined ticket 30,00€
- warm clothing, there is no heat at the installation
- recommmended minimum age 12y
- dogs are allowed but the place is cold, dark and loud so it can be scary for dogs
- Photos by © Bergbahnen Sölden